Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Try at Photography

I haven't posted much in the last few months because I was doing my Basic Military Officer Qualification in Quebec. Opportunities to draw and paint were limited to say the least. I did, however, get in iPhone for my birthday so I could keep up with the world at large, and almost immediately downloaded Hipstamatic, which makes me think I'm a photographer. I'm tryingh anyway! I've been posted and hope I'll be able to do and post creative things very soon, as I will be moving and hopefully have a place to call my own in Winnipeg.

To begin with here are some of my favourite photos from my graduation parade. The one at the top of this post is me being narcissistic and showing off in my uniform (I didn't take that one obviously), but these next ones I think turned out very well. I took about 300+, so some of them had to turn out, right? I have a few more I love as well, but I'm saving them for drawings, so you'll just have to wait for more.




2 comments:

  1. So you completed your training at last! Well done you and I hope you'll be happy in your first posting. Love the photos from your graduation parade and I had to smile at the "posh" old-fashioned one of you at the top. You look pretty smart in your uniform, Ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures J!! Glad that training went well. You should send me your new address when you have one so i can send you mail! We're off to India in 2 days....its going to be crazy! Hope all is well in Winnipeg.

    ReplyDelete