Contrast at last! I taped off a few sections so they wouldn't print and I wouldn't have to go over any more than necessary with the following colours.
Sorry about this one, I didn't realize the photo was blurry until I'd printed the next colour and it was too late to take another picture. It's was about this stage that I realized I should have kept some more of the lino on the sides. The left area of the print could really use a bit of depth. But I'll work with what I've got! I'm just too used to painting and being able to go back and forth and change things as I go - trying to see six steps in the future is a whole different way of thinking. Normally I would have figured all the stages out in Photoshop, but I'm posted in Winnipeg, home is far away, and my computer is inaccessible. So I just went ahead and tried to do it the old-fashioned way.