Sunday, June 20, 2010

He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven - I knew something like this was going to happen


Here are the next two lines of He Wishes for The Cloths of Heaven, and just as I was thinking to myself that I really liked where this was going, and being impressed that I was almost done, as there were only two panels left of paper to write on I realized something was not quite right. There are four lines of poem left. So despite my measurements and math and template and doing all of this three times before starting, I haven't even managed to count to eight correctly. Unbelievable. So now I have to somehow make more of this background paper to match the original. Which took many different coloured layers and about two hours. Not cool.

2 comments:

  1. Arrgh... bad luck! You're not the only one - I do these things too.. quite often and in spite of careful planning!
    Good luck with making the new background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd squish the last lines in. :) I wouldn't have enough patience! It's looking lovely though and I'm excited to see more of it as well as the completed piece!

    ReplyDelete